May 27 - Aug. 5
cLICK TO REGISTER
You Train Like You Play!
There’s nothing better than training against good competition, on turf or grass, in cleats, while preparing for the season.
Although the weight room has its place, as do treadmills and other assisted training devices; there is absolutely nothing that can replace training on grass and turf. There is nothing that can replace using in game style drills, that not only test you physically, but mentally.
And there is nothing that can replace training in a competitive environment.
YOU WILL NOT TRAIN AGAINST BETTER COMPETITION THAN YOU’LL FIND AT SPEED KILLS Camps.
Our Camps are Built on three (3) key pillars:
In Game Play
When you are tired, you default to your level of training. The best way to ensure optimal in game performance is to train like you play.
Bottom line, you can't beat what you can't catch. The best athletes focus on speed.
We all know any sport has ups and downs. Training is the same way and we make it a priority to make sure that every athletes knows that a positive attitude is essential to on field or on the court success. To be able to think when you are tired, when its 4th and goal, separates the good from the great.
It’s Never Too Early to Start Your Pursuit
Each Group Training Session is designed to accommodate athletes from college, high school, middle school and elementary. Training sessions will increase a your all-around physical and mental stamina to go the distance and dominate every single time they step on to the field. We believe that you train like you play; this means that we utilize drills, exercises and techniques that will translate to competition. If they want to jump higher, run faster, change directions more quickly, run stronger, increase your power and explosion, and be an all around complete player then you must combine the elements of speed, strength, endurance, and agility.
We train athletes to be explosive performers, and that can be you. Join the Pursuit in today.
Locations: Loveland Sports Park- LSP Championship Field- Turf Field (950 N Boyd Lake Ave, Loveland, CO 8053)
- 2 sessions will be held on LSP Field 5 Grass (June 20 & 22)
Pursuit Training Center- (4487 Bents Drive Unit B Windsor, CO 80550)
- Things to bring to EVERY session:
- 1) Water bottle with plenty of water
- 2) Cleats
- 3) Athletic shoes (some of what we do will be on the bleachers/sidewalks)
- Dates and times:
- Saturday May 27 8am- LSP Championship Field (Initial Testing)
- Tuesday May 30 11am-LSP Championship Field
- Thursday June 1 11am-LSP Championship Field
- Saturday June 3 7am -Pursuit Training Center
- Tuesday June 6 11amLSP- LSP Championship Field
- Thursday June 8 11am- LSP Championship Field
- Saturday June 10- No session!!!
- Tuesday June 13 11am- LSP Championship Field
- Thursday June 15 11am- LSP Championship Field
- Saturday June 17 8am- Pursuit Training Center
- Tuesday June 20 11am- LSP Field 5
- Thursday June 22 11am- LSP Field 5
- Saturday June 24 8am- Pursuit Training Center
- Tuesday June 27 11am- LSP Championship Field
- Thursday June 29 11am- LSP Championship Field (Midway Testing)
- Saturday July 1- No session!!!
- Tuesday July 4- No Session!!!- (Happy Independence Day!!!)
- Thursday July 6 11am- LSP Championship Field
- Saturday July 8 8am- Pursuit Training Center
- Tuesday July 11 11am- LSP Championship Field
- Thursday July 13 11am- LSP Championship Field
- Saturday July 15 8am- Pursuit Training Center
- Tuesday July 18 11am- LSP Championship Field
- Thursday July 20 11am- LSP Championship Field
- Saturday July 22- No session!!!
- Tuesday July 25 11am- LSP Championship Field
- Thursday July 27 11am- LSP Championship Field
- Saturday July 29 8am- LSP Championship Field
- Tuesday August 1 11am- LSP Championship Field
- Thursday August 3 11am- LSP Championship Field
- Saturday August 5 8am- LSP Championship Field (Final Testing)